I love chicken. It’s my favorite source of protein but to be honest, making chicken can get very boring in this household. I constantly need to come up with creative ways to use it in recipes or creating new marinades. Here’s one for ya! Something sweet and spicy with a nice kick PLUS it’s super easy peasy!
Grilled Chipotle Chicken
- 1 lb uncooked chicken
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/4 c cilantro (parsley if that’s what you have)
- 1 can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- Place last 3 ingredients in a plastic ziplock bag
- Add chicken and coat marinade thoroughly over chicken
- Allow it to marinade in refrigerator for 2 or more hours
- Grill over medium heat
Question of the Day: What’s your favorite marinade recipe? Would love to hear some of your creative ways to cook chicken!